martes, 10 de noviembre de 2009

Welcome! Gabriela-sensei here!

Welcome y'all pals out there! Let me start with my presentation: My name is Gabriela-sensei. You will see me drawn like in the picture before (:D). I'm really grateful that you're reading this blog, and I would like to thank Priscila-san for the idea of uploading it.
You can find me on Facebook:
-Gabriela-sensei's phrases
...and Twitter:
-alexotaku16
By the way, I will upload new material as soon as I get them inked (hahaha) well, I expect to take them out once a week, normally monday so that I can work the whole week.

4 comentarios:

  1. Wow, u actually gave me some credit!! Jk.... I´m here to give you ideas so its ok. I havent written the next chapter yet but I WILL, I PROMISE!! Lolz.. see ya later, Prizk (or Priscila-san in ur case)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you'd better hurry up Prisk-san (a mix :D), please!!! I need stories, and to be honest my last "idealist" or "editor" or whatever, has started to give me boring ideas... so... I BELIEVE IN U!!!!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Mariana B. and Andrea B., The "B" Pair haha XD

    ResponderEliminar